Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A little over a week!

So next friday, June 17th I check in to start the program. Date is finally so close can't wait. I've been getting anxious because can't wait to find out exactly where my location will be. I'm hoping somewhere in Disney California Adventure, Then Disneyland preferably not main street becaue not sure if I would want a store like The Emporium yet, and the World of Disney in Downtown Disney my last choice, but in the end I'd honestly be happy with any area.

So the past couple weeks been getting ready, such as went out bought some business casual attire since I really don't have much. When your in the program you need to wear it for Traditions and any courses you take. I mean its a good thing to have outfits anyways. I'll also have them when I also need to start looking for others jobs and stuff in the future.

I also had to send in background paper work and you have to fax it, which sucks since had to spend quite a bit at Kinkos to get it done. To bad they don't have scan than email as a option to get the paper work to them but oh well.

But anyways can't wait to start and share all my experiences. But for now I'll enjoy this weekend as Friday is my birthday, thinking of going to Lets Make a Deal taping and wearing something birthday related haha not sure but if I do sure it'll be fun. Then on Saturday heading up to San Diego for the day and checking out Sea World! I haven't been to SW since I was a kid so excited to see some of the shows though I'm not expecting much but sure it'll still be good.

Anyways I probably won't post again until after my check-in but I'll definitely share how that goes. I hope to make this blog not only to document my moments but also help future hopefuls applying to know what the program is like. Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment