Friday, April 29, 2011

Getting close!

So so much is about to happen soon. May is literally around the corner and I'll be graduating finally May 25th and then a few short weeks after will be checking in for the Disneyland College Program!

So since my arrival has been getting close been starting to get a few emails from Disney from things to look forward to signing up for my first course. Which in the summer all the offer is Blending Learning course. And they all start at 8:30 am aye but I will be taking the class on Tuesdays!

Also at first I had a little conflict with some dates in July but glad finally got the days I needed off so I can attend two concerts I bought tickets to last year which was for NKOTBSB haha. I was gonna wait to try and request once I start but since the shows are on July 1st and 6th was so worried it'd be hard to get the shift off to attend with it especially being around 4th of July weekend, but Disney granted me the days off so whew can now enjoy the shows with my friends!

I'll stop rambling now. Hope to visit the parks sometime next month to get one more visit out of my Annual Pass before I start. So if I do get around to that, I'll take pics and share. Also if anything else significant to the program comes up I'll try and share on that. If any questions on the whole process of doing the program feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment