Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Class!

So had first class today, Blended learning course. Had to be at Paradise Pier Hotel at 8:30am so ugh another early morning. I'm not much of a morning person but managed to get myself up. Guess have to thank my previous job at my school for helping with that. Over there I had to be at work at 6:30 am, yikes I know! lol

But the class was okay, did a lot of little activities through out class, got to meet and chat with other fellow CP'ers and found out another CPer already works at World of Disney at my table so got some insight on what to expect. But yeah overall it's okay course so far. I honestly wasn't looking forward to the education portion since just graduated so I'm like oh more classes...yay? lol But the atmosphere is cool, everyone including the instructors are friendly. And in this course not all the classes meet at the same place so hopefully will be a fun, interesting 9 weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment