Friday, April 29, 2011

Disney Bucket List

Just saw this while searching around on Tumblr while being bored haha

Disney Bucket List

(taken from someone else)
Simply mark “X” for everything that you have done at the Disneyland Resort!
[x] I have had a churro.


[ ] I have had a Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float.


[x] I have visited the character’s houses in Toontown (Mickey, Minnie, etc).


[x] I have skipped down Main Street.


[ ] I have had a meal at Club 33.


[ ] I have taken a picture in front of Club 33.


[ ] I have been stuck on a ride, or evacuated from a ride.


[x] I have seen Space Mountain with the lights on.


[x] I have seen Push the trashcan.


[ ] I have been to Disneyland alone.


[x] I have arrived at Disneyland early for opening (“rope drop”).


[x] I have stayed at Disneyland until closing.


[x] I have stayed at Disneyland all day from opening until closing.


[x] I have shown more excitement when meeting a character than most young children.


[x] I have ridden all 4 mountains (Splash, Space, Big Thunder Mountain, and the Matterhorn) in one day.


[x] I have sat in the very front or back of the Monorail.


[x] I have worn a birthday button.


[x] I have worn a birthday button when it wasn’t my birthday. (it was a few days early!)


[ ] I have danced with a Princess.


[ ] I have danced with a Prince.


[x] I have danced in a parade or show. (done both! Great memories!)


[ ] I have played musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter.


[ ] I have made a wish at Snow White’s Wishing Well (or Minnie’s, or the moat of Sleeping Beauty Castle, etc).


[ ] I have stayed at all 3 hotels at the Disneyland Resort.


[ ] I have had Mickey shaped pancakes for breakfast.


[x] I have waited in line more than 2 hours for a ride or show.


[x] I have taken the train just for the grand circle tour of Disneyland.


[x] I have taken a day (or quick) trip to Disneyland (or DCA) and did not ride a single thing.


[x] I have visited the Disneyland Resort 2 or more times in a single month.


[ ] I have visited the Disneyland Resort 10 or more times in a single month.


[ ] I have cried while watching the fireworks.


[ ] I have been to a wedding at the Disneyland Resort.


[ ] I have a brick in the esplanade.


[x] I have mouse ears, or another kind of hat, with my name on it.


[ ] I have gotten a free tortilla (or bag of tortillas) at the Mission Tortilla Factory.


[ ] I have traded a pin with a cast member or guest.


[x] I have ridden the same ride more than 3 times in a row.


[ ] I have been to Disneyland in the rain.


[ ] I have been at Disneyland during an earthquake.


[ ] I have spotted a celebrity at Disneyland.


[ ] I have been on a date at Disneyland.


[ ] I have been on an outdoor ride at night as the fireworks were going off (Autopia, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, the Matterhorn, etc).


[x] I have secretly skipped school or work to take a trip to Disneyland.

[x] I have an annual pass.


[ ] I have experienced every single attraction at the Disneyland Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment