Friday, April 29, 2011

Applying and getting accepted!

Note: I started my postings on tumblr but decided to move over to blogger.com to continue my adventures!

So I’ve been looking forward to doing the Disney CP for last few years but decided to wait until my last semester of school to apply which I thought would’ve been last fall. So I applied for Disneyland and Disney World Spring 2011 programs and was rejected from both. I was so bummed because couldn’t understand why. But now I guess figure it just wasn’t meant to be the season because I had to take some extra classes this semester so I’ll graduate this May.

So I re-applied for both parks in Jan. Within like 3 weeks I heard back from WDW and was accepted for Merchandise but after 2 weeks decided not to do it. I never even been to WDW before or been away from home a long time. So I decided to risk and wait for my first choice Disneyland. And I guess it paid off because after 6 weeks, I got the call I’m in for once again Merchandise! So happy. I live really close to Disneyland so I always try to go when I can so glad I can now return the favor and now create magical experiences for the guests who come to visit! But I’m still shocked that rejected from both last time only to be accepted by both this time, crazy. Guess taking what I learned from my last interviews and working on it helped a lot to make me less nervous this time!

Now I wait until June 17th, 1 week after my birthday. Can’t wait to do this wonderful experience! I hope to use this place to post my ramblings related to the program and my experience and adventures once I began. So sorry if not much updates right away, but stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment